Acai Berry Banana Pancakes
Skip the run-of-the-mill breakfast options and start your day with something delicious and healthy! These acai berry banana pancakes fit the bill. They're packed with flavor and nutrients from all-purpose flour, baking powder, honey, banana, and acai berry powder. You can sweeten them up with a drizzle of honey or customize the recipe with your own mix-ins to suit your tastes. Ready in minutes, this quick breakfast will give you a mighty boost of energy and nourishment to help power through your day. So give these delicious pancakes a try for a satisfying breakfast that won't disappoint!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup amaranth powder or quinoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon acai berry powder
- Optional mix-ins: chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruit, chocolate chips, etc.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, amaranth or quinoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir until well mixed and the dry ingredients are evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, milk, eggs, honey, and acai berry powder until well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined and the batter is thick and lumpy.
- Add your favorite mix-ins, such as chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruit, or chocolate chips, and stir until well mixed.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat and grease it with a small amount of butter or oil.
- Drop the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto the hot skillet and cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface and the edges are golden brown.
- Flip the pancakes and cook them for another 2-3 minutes, or until they are cooked through and the bottoms are golden brown.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and keep them warm while you cook the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes immediately with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, honey, fruit, nuts, seeds, or chocolate chips. Enjoy your delicious and healthy acai berry banana pancakes!
This recipe makes about 10-12 pancakes, depending on the size of your pancakes and the amount of batter you use for each pancake. You can easily double or triple the recipe to make more pancakes, or save any leftover pancakes in the fridge for a quick and easy breakfast or snack the next day. These pancakes are best enjoyed fresh and warm, but you can also freeze them for a convenient and delicious meal later on. Try this recipe for acai berry banana pancakes and enjoy the benefits of this tasty and nutritious breakfast or snack!