Satisfy your hunger and boost your health with this delicious and creamy spirulina smoothie! This smoothie is packed with antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies like mango, avocado, spinach, quinoa and banana, providing a boost of nutrients to your body. And with the added protein from spirulina and hemp, this smoothie will keep you full and satisfied all morning long. So let's get started and blend up this tasty and healthy spirulina smoothie!
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon spirulina powder
- 1 tablespoon quinoa flakes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a blender, combine the frozen mango, avocado, spinach, banana, spirulina powder, hemp seeds, quinoa flakes and almond milk. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
This spirulina smoothie is a delicious and healthy way to start your day. The creamy avocado and mango add a rich, tropical flavor to the smoothie, while the spinach and banana add a boost of nutrients. And with the added protein from the spirulina and hemp seeds, this smoothie will keep you full and satisfied all morning long. Enjoy!