Sweet & Sour Natural Popsicles
Are you looking for a tasty and healthy summer treat? Try these delicious camu camu and apple popsicles! Camu camu and apple powders are superfoods that not only add a subtle fruitiness to the popsicles, but they also boost the nutritional profile with their high levels of vitamins and antioxidants. And with just a few simple ingredients and a quick freezing time, you can easily make these popsicles at home. So let's get started and enjoy the flavors of summer with this tasty camu camu and apple popsicle recipe!
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon camu camu powder
- 1 tablespoon apple powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the apple juice, coconut milk, honey, camu camu powder, apple powder, and vanilla extract. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until frozen solid.
- To release the popsicles from the molds, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds and gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
- Serve the popsicles immediately and enjoy the added nutritional benefits of the camu camu and apple powders.
These camu camu and apple popsicles are a delicious and healthy treat that are perfect for hot summer days. The camu camu and apple powders add a subtle fruitiness to the popsicles that pairs well with the sweet and creamy coconut milk. And with their high levels of vitamins and antioxidants, you can enjoy these popsicles knowing that they're not only tasty, but also good for you!