Banana Maca Muffins
If you’re looking for an indulgent and healthy breakfast or snack, maca banana oat muffins should be your go-to. Not only are these easy to make with a few simple ingredients, but they’re also packed with nourishment that will give you a boost of energy. Best of all, there’s no added refined sugar because the ripe bananas naturally sweeten the muffins. Plus, with maca powder, rolled oats and other delicious ingredients these muffins offer a tasty treat that will jolt your morning or satisfy an afternoon craving. Give this recipe a try and enjoy not just guilt-free taste but improved health as well!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (or Mmmaca blend)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon banana powder
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, maca powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, banana powder and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Add the almond milk, honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling them about three-quarters full.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy maca banana oat muffins!
This recipe makes about 12 muffins. You can adjust the ingredients to your liking and add more or less of each ingredient to suit your taste. Maca powder has a unique, slightly nutty flavor, so it goes well with the banana and oats in these muffins. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals, making it a healthy addition to your diet. These maca banana oat muffins are a yummy way to get the benefits of maca powder. They’re easily made so you can make them any time of day. Give this recipe a try and start your day with a nourishing and tasty breakfast or snack.