Blue Apple Turnovers
For a snack that's good for you and tastes great, try these delightful blueberry powder turnovers! This easy-to-make treat combines nutrient-packed blueberry power with flaky golden pie crust. Plus the yummy filling of apples and honey adds a sweet and tangy flavor to make it extra delicious - truly an indulgence without any guilt attached! So go ahead, let your taste buds take over as we get started on our journey towards making some delectable blueberry powder turnovers.
- 1/4 cup blueberry powder
- 2 pie crusts
- 1 cup apple filling
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the blueberry powder, apple filling, and honey. Mix well until the ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Unroll the pie crusts and cut them into 4-inch squares.
- Place a spoonful of the apple filling mixture in the center of each square.
- Brush the edges of the pie crust squares with beaten egg and fold the squares over the filling to create a turnover.
- Press the edges of the turnovers together with a fork to seal them.
- Place the turnovers on a baking sheet and brush the tops with more beaten egg.
- Bake the turnovers for 20-25 minutes, or until they are golden and flaky.
- Remove the turnovers from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Ready for a sweet and healthy treat? Whip up some of our blueberry powder turnovers! Bursting with antioxidants and flavor, these tasty snacks are made with irresistible layers of pie crust filled to the brim with juicy apple filling - all coated in an irresistible dusting of tangy-sweet blueberry powder. A nourishing pick-me-up that's sure to satisfy your cravings!