Golden Ice Cream
Indulge in a tasty and healthy dessert with this delicious and easy-to-make goldenberry ice cream! This ice cream is made with nutrient-packed dried goldenberries, which are combined with frozen pineapple, frozen orange segments, frozen banana, avocado, protein powder, lime juice, and stevia to create a sweet and tangy frozen treat that's perfect for a hot summer day. And with its rich and fruity flavor and its creamy and smooth texture, this goldenberry ice cream is a tasty and satisfying dessert that's still good for you. So let's get started and make a delicious goldenberry ice cream!
- 70g frozen pineapple chunks
- 70g frozen orange segments
- 1 medium frozen ripe banana
- 20g avocado
- 1 tbsp. dried goldenberries
- 1 tbsp. protein powder
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/8th tsp. Stevia
- In a blender, combine the frozen pineapple, orange segments, banana, avocado, dried goldenberries, protein powder, lime juice, and stevia. Blend until smooth and creamy. This make take some time for you to start seeing the right consistency. Don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t look right at first!
- When the texture is right, put the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Freeze the ice cream for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Once frozen, scoop the ice cream into serving bowls and garnish with additional goldenberries, if desired.
Refresh and replenish with this guilt-free goldenberry ice cream! Sweet and tangy, it's bursting with bold flavors from pineapple, orange, banana, avocado - all packed full of healthy antioxidants. Treat yourself to a creamy scoop or two for the perfect afternoon pick me up – yum!