Cacao Nutter Balls
Cacao Nutter Balls are a delicious and healthy snack that no one should miss out on! Whether you're a busy mom looking for a quick snack for your kids, or a health-conscious professional in need of a midday pick-me-up, these tasty treats are sure to be your new go-to favorite. The simple combination of cacao, nut butter, and coconut oil provide an outrageously good mouthful bursting with flavor, vitamins and minerals that will nourish the body and make you feel satisfied. With no added sugar or preservatives, they are vegan, keto, and shockingly easy to make. Give this super snack a go now to find out why it is quickly becoming so popular.
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup nut butter of your choice (cacao, almond, peanut, cashew, etc.)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Optional mix-ins: honey, vanilla extract, salt, chopped cacao nuts, cacao nibs, chocolate chips, etc.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cacao powder, your choice of nut butter, and melted coconut oil. Stir until well combined and the mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Add your favorite mix-ins, such as honey, vanilla extract, salt, chopped cacao nuts, or chocolate chips, and stir until well combined.
- Line a small baking sheet or tray with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon or a small cookie scoop, scoop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet or tray, forming about 16-20 balls.
- Place the baking sheet or tray in the refrigerator or freezer to set, for at least 1 hour.
- Once the fat bombs are firm and solid, remove them from the baking sheet or tray and transfer them to an airtight container.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy fat bombs immediately, or store them in the refrigerator or freezer for later.
This recipe makes about 16-20 nutter balls, depending on how you size them. You can adjust the ingredients to your liking and add more or less of each ingredient to suit your taste. Cacao powder has a rich and chocolatey flavor, so it goes well with the nut butter and coconut oil in these fat bombs. It is also a good source of antioxidants and mood-boosting nutrients, such as magnesium and iron, making it a healthy and nourishing addition to your diet. So why not give this recipe a try and enjoy a tasty and satisfying snack that will help you power through your day with ease?