Goldenberry Granola Bars
Get ready to experience a scrumptious and healthy treat with this easy-to-make goldenberry granola bars recipe! Real nutrient powerhouses, these goldenberries are blended together with creamy almond butter, honey, and oats for an irresistibly sweet yet also tart snack. Fruity in flavor and crunchy in texture - what more could you want? Get your hands on some of that deliciousness right now by making your own batch of tasty goldenberry granola bars – they're the perfect breakfast or energy boosting pick me up!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 cup dried goldenberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, flakes, dried goldenberries, honey, and almond butter. Mix well until the ingredients are well combined.
- Press the mixture into a 9x9 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the chopped almonds over the top.
- Bake the granola bars in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, or until the bars are golden brown and set.
- Let the granola bars cool to room temperature before slicing into bars.
- Store the goldenberry granola bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Get ready for an explosion of flavor in your mouth - with goldenberry granola bars! These delicious little treats offer a unique blend of sweet, tangy and crunchy sensations that will make you come back for more. Packed full of antioxidants from the luscious berries and nutritious oats & almonds, these snack bars are perfect to give your body an energy boost anytime – so why resist? Indulge yourself with this tasty treat today!