Camu Camu Steak Marinade
Fire up the grill and get ready for a tasty and healthy steak dinner with this camu camu marinade recipe! This simple marinade infuses your steaks with the subtle fruitiness of camu camu powder, adding an extra layer of flavor and nutrition to your meal. And with just a handful of ingredients and a quick marinating time, you can easily whip up this marinade and have delicious, healthy steaks on the table in no time. So let's get started and elevate your steak game with this delicious camu camu marinade!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon camu camu powder
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, honey, and camu camu powder. Mix well to combine.
- Place the steaks in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over top. Turn the steaks to evenly coat with the marinade.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and let the steaks marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours for maximum flavor.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and discard any excess marinade. Grill the steaks for 4-5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness is reached.
- Serve the steaks immediately, garnished with fresh herbs if desired, and enjoy the added nutritional benefits of the camu camu powder.
This camu camu marinade is a simple and delicious way to elevate your steaks and add some extra nutrition to your meal. The camu camu powder adds a subtle fruitiness to the marinade that pairs well with the bold flavor of grilled steak while adding a big dose of vitamin C and antioxidants to increase the health profile of your steak!