Satisfy your sweet tooth and boost your health with these delicious and nutrient-packed goji berry truffles made with dates, coconut oil, and cacao powder! These truffles are packed with antioxidant-rich goji berries, which are combined with almond butter, dates, coconut oil, and coconut flour to create a tasty and healthy snack. And with their soft and chewy texture, sweet, fruity flavor, and rich, chocolatey finish, these goji berry truffles are a tasty and satisfying treat that's still good for you. So let's get started and make a batch of these tasty goji berry truffles!
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a food processor, combine the goji berries, dates, almond butter, coconut oil, and honey. Process until the mixture is well combined and forms a sticky dough.
- Add the coconut flour and cacao powder to the dough and process until well combined. The dough should be sticky and pliable.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the shredded coconut to coat evenly.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or until firm.
- Once firm, enjoy the goji berry truffles as a tasty and healthy snack. Store the truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Craving something sweet that's also good for you? These goji berry truffles hit the spot! A mix of dates, almond butter, coconut oil and cacao powder bring out their fruity-meets-chocolatey flavour - perfect with a cup of tea when it's time to treat yourself. Their antioxidant ingredients make them extra nutritious too - no guilt necessary here!