Kickin’ Sacha Butter Bites
Ready for a mouthwatering adventure? Then take your taste buds on an exciting journey with these spicy Kickin' Sacha Butter Bites! Combining the delightful tastes of sacha inchi powder, peanut butter and apple sauce - all sprinkled up with some zesty apple powder - you'll be hooked at first bite. With their bold flavor profile and creamy texture, this snack is sure to satisfy even the most voracious appetite while still being good for you. So why wait!? Let's get rollin' and make delicious Kickin’ Sacha Peanut Balls now!
- 4 teaspoons of Sacha Inchi Powder
- 1/4 cup of smooth (not crunchy) peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons of apple sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/3 cup of cacao nibs
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of apple powder
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the sacha inchi powder, peanut butter, apple sauce, apple powder, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix well until the ingredients are well combined and a smooth and homogenous dough forms.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough into small balls and roll them between your palms to shape them. Place the balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cacao nibs and coconut oil over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and melted.
- In a small shallow dish, combine the coconut flour and brown sugar.
- Dip each ball into the melted cacao, then roll in the coconut flour and sugar mixture to coat.
- Place the balls on a plate lined with parchment paper and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
These Kickin’ Sacha Peanut Balls truly are a unique addition to your cookbook. The sacha inchi powder adds a nutty and crunchy texture, while the peanut butter and applesauce provide a rich and creamy consistency. The apple powder adds a touch of sweetness and nutrition, and the spices add a bold and flavorful touch. The cacao nibs and coconut flour coating adds a satisfying and indulgent finish. And with their rich and indulgent flavor and their satisfying and nourishing texture, these spiced Kickin’ Sacha Peanut Balls will have all your friends coming back for more!