Lavender Noni Salve
Give your skin some TLC with this luxurious lavender noni salve! Combining the soothing properties of essential oil and nourishing ingredients like beeswax, it's a snap to whip up at home. Not only does this easy recipe provide you with an all-natural way to give your skin what it needs - it'll also help keep things looking healthy and happy for days on end.
- 1/4 cup noni fruit powder
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- In a small saucepan, combine the noni fruit powder, almond oil, and beeswax. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Add the lavender and tea tree essential oils, and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a small jar or container, and let it cool and harden completely, about 1-2 hours.
- When the salve is hardened, you can use it immediately or store it in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use.
- To use the salve, simply scoop out a small amount and rub it onto your skin. The lavender and tea tree essential oils will help soothe and nourish your skin, while the noni fruit powder will provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
This recipe makes about 1/4 cup of salve, which should last for several weeks when stored properly. You can also implement different types of essential oils, such as rose or chamomile, to vary the scent and benefits of your salve. Try this recipe for lavender noni salve and enjoy the benefits of this nourishing and natural skin care product.