Coco Inchi Cookies
Ready for a snack that's just begging to be enjoyed? Treat yourself with some delicious Coco Inchi Cookies! These easy-to-bake treats are made from sacha inchi flour, cacao nibs and other drool worthy ingredients. The flavor is irresistibly rich and chocolatey while the texture offers both crispiness and chewiness - perfect for satisfying your cravings without feeling guilty afterwards. Don't wait any longer; let's get started on these sweet cookies now!
- 1 1/2 cups sacha inchi flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the sacha inchi flour, coconut sugar, softened butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix well until the ingredients are well combined and a smooth and homogenous dough forms.
- Stir in the cacao nibs and salt until they are well distributed throughout the dough.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until they are golden and crispy on the edges.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Satisfy your sweet and savory snack craving with a delicious and nutritious treat! Our Coco Inchi Cookies will tantalize your taste buds with their nutty, chewy sacha inchi flour and satisfyingly rich cacao nibs. Plus, these yummy little treats are antioxidant-rich for all the health conscious cookie monsters out there - so go ahead and indulge guilt free - Enjoy!