Noni Chia Fruit Bowl
Enjoy a nutrient-packed boost with this delectable fruit bowl! A delightful combination of noni fruit powder, chia seeds and your favorite fruits will give you the energy to power through any day. Plus, it's easy and delicious - win/win! Add toppings for extra flavor or customize ingredients so that each bite is tailored just for you. Whip up this tasty treat in no time flat; perfect as an invigorating breakfast OR snack option when hunger strikes. Enjoy all these benefits without skimping on taste-- try the recipe today!
- 1/4 cup noni fruit powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup your favorite fresh fruit (such as berries, mango, pineapple, etc.)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (or your preferred sweetener)
- Optional toppings: shredded coconut, chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruit, etc.
- In a small bowl, combine the noni fruit powder, chia seeds, and your favorite fresh fruit. Mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk and honey until well combined.
- Pour the almond milk mixture over the fruit and chia mixture, and stir well to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 6 hours, to allow the chia seeds to expand and the flavors to meld.
- When you're ready to eat, remove the bowl from the fridge and give the mixture a good stir.
- Divide the mixture evenly into bowls and top with your favorite toppings, such as shredded coconut, chopped nuts, seeds, or dried fruit.
- Serve the fruit bowls immediately and enjoy the delicious and healthy flavors of this noni chia fruit bowl!
This recipe makes about 2 servings, depending of course on your appetite and the size of your bowls! Get your snack game on point with this amazing noni chia fruit bowl recipe! With an array of fresh fruits plus toppings galore, get creative in crafting different dishes that pack nutritional punch and delicious flavor. Start now – you won't regret it!